Prior financial services industry experience specific to Treasury in the area of Liquidity Management
- Professionals in this role are responsible for providing periodic analysis (which may also include financial reports) to functional management and regional analysts (US / UK) on an accurate and timely basis. e.g.
- Performs Periodic Revenue Reporting (Including income statement, Profit Contribution Summary, revenue pacing to meet Forecast or Plan numbers, productivity metrics and measurements, key Business (KPI) Metrics analysis), periodic Expense reporting, utilization reporting, head count and client/WBS Reporting, sales/margin reporting, sensitivity analysis & reporting, planning & forecasting.
- Supports the fiscal year planning process by providing historical data and trend information for review. Inputs plan into firm s planning system and distributes final plan to functional management and regional financial analysts. Supports the preparation of periodic forecasts for regional financial analysts and management review. Supports the month end reporting, daily general ledger Control checks, Inter-entity reconciliation and GL balance reconciliation.
- Other activities could also include adhoc issues resolution and query management related to financial controls. Business Head, responsible for overall business management of multiple large processes or a small business unit. Designs business objectives and is accountable for operational and strategic direction..
Market Job description
- 16+ years of professional experience in operations or information technology
- 8+years of operational experience in a GIC or a third party services organization and in managing F&A processes of at least 50-100+ FTE size, (preferably BFSI Finance processes)
- Knowledge of software development process and methodologies
- Undergraduate degree in technology, MIS, business or related field or equivalent experience
- Preferable to have prior experience in F&A solution design / transitions (2-3 years)
- Should have mandatory exposure to US GAAP
- Exposure to IFRS would be an added plus
- Prior financial services industry experience specific to Treasury in the area of Liquidity Management
- Experience in moving an organization along operational maturity model curve
- Knowledge of QRM and Risks, policies and guidelines and risk data aggregation methodologies for reporting and decision support
- Prior exposure to reconciliation processes and correction mechanisms
- Knowledge of data integrity management efforts in Corporate Finance/Treasury or other lines of businesses
- Experience with enterprise initiatives supporting regulatory mandates
- Understanding and creating solutions that automate manual processes along the END-TO-END data flow - Data sourcing, staging, transformation, QRM vendor tool enhancements and integrations, analytics, data quality tools, metadata implementations etc.
- Build stronger governance by establishing appropriate controls around access, data validation and reconciliation, end user computing, documentation (data dictionary, lineage, metadata and SLA (Service Level Agreements) with data providers).
- Building change management routines to keep the tools operational and functioning per SLA and keep documentation up-to-date for Audit and Regulatory review