CEO - Top Wellness Chain in India - Job Details
Deliver results & excellence in execution
- Deliver key financial targets versus budget
- Deliver key Commercial scorecard targets.
- Build and maintain effective Customer relationships.
- Work with the MD to build Commercial capability of team.
- Set, get and keep price increase in line
- Shape and deliver the customer and channel strategy of the Country to maximize long term value to the company
- Set, implement and sustain an optimal Route-to-Market in the Country and Cost to Serve
- Move process from manual to automated having all aspects of Planning, Buying, Moving and Selling, integrated and optimized
Develop talent and capability:
- Ensure implementation of learning and development plans and sustained learning for everyone in the Country
- Take ownership of Commercial capability development in the Country, in close coordination with MD and drive improvements in results as measured by the Commercial Capability Scorecard
- Own the commercial talent pool in the Country and drive decisions related to key people
- Ensure that teams have the resources and assets needed to deliver desired results
- Be the standard for best practice in India amongst Retail industry
- Ability to Develop and execute a Process driven organization with SOP, COA and Process Manuals
Create a winning team:
- Drive execution excellence through strong, functioning, and coordinated Commercial teams
- Build a shared sense of purpose among all employees in the Country and within the matrix
- Align all employees behind the targets and create a passion for winning in the organization
- Develop a Path to profitability and profitable growth
- Successful general management experience with direct responsibility for a senior management team, and a demonstrated track record of delivering top line growth and bottom line performance. The ideal candidate is currently, or has been a Country Manager or a senior operating executive of a business unit within a sizable international Hospitality, Retail or Wellness Industry.
- At least 20 years senior management experience with successful progression in career
- Strong track record of delivering profitable growth with a good strategic sales and marketing plan
- Solid track record of building business in India
- Strong in managing a sales and marketing operation especially with good experience in managing a portfolio of brands
- Has enjoyed success in forming alliances, relationships and contacts at senior levels.
- Presently managing a P&L of a large Hospitality, Retail or Wellness Organization at a capacity of India Leader for Sales & Operations.
- Should have experience in Managing COCO, FOFO, Modern Retail, Institutional Sales, Trade Channel & Ecommerce.