|Posted on : 2020-02-28||Vertical Head (VP/SVP) - P&C Insurance||Location : Chicago, Charlotte, Columbus, Denver, Dallas|
|Last Date to Apply||2020-03-08|
Our Client is looking for an experienced sales leader to accelerate our market presence, who has had past success in building a business grounds up, in the PNC.
A successful incumbent should have had a high degree of success in opening, acquiring, managing and growing a book of business from scratch; and past experience in leading their clients through large transformation initiatives, by helping them reimagine and reinvent their business for improved profitability and operational excellence.
She/he would work with our Portfolio Teams and Tribes to bring the best of Our Client to their clients, by crafting the go-to-market strategy, identifying the playing field, shaping the most suitable proposition and buiding a qualified sales pipeline.
This role is tasked with rapid business expansion by adding and growing named new logos, with strong impetus on origination to deal closure.
· Strong understanding of the space, impact of technology and other players
· Significant exposure to selling complex services deals
· Existing rolodex and the ability to build one
· Ability to visualize and design transformational deals, based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
· Proven experience in managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
|Salary||250-260k Base plus Bonus|
|Industries Type||IT - Software|
|Employement Type||Full Time|